Quantcast

xcf to ps

rich2005
Hello,

somebody did a poster for me in GIMP and we need to print it both in format A3
and A4.  I usually export the file in ps by setting the X offset and the Y
offset to 0, then use ps2pdf (if needed with the option -sPAPERSIZE=a3) to
produce a pdf file.  The X offset=0 and Y offset=0 were to eliminate a white
border all around the ps file, but it does not seem to work, as in fact the ps
file does contain a white border on top.

I really do not care about the intermediate ps file, as all I want is a pdf that
can be printed both in A3 and in A4.  Can you help me, please?  You might have
noticed that I am really a rookie trying to get by...  Thanks.

--
tanda (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)