unsubscribe

Users mailing list
I would like to thank those on the GIMP listserve who were so helpful to me
when I was trying to figure out how to use it.  However, I do not intend to
be using GIMP in the future and would prefer not to receive all these emails
in my inbox.  If you would please remove me from the list I would greatly
appreciate it.  If I do start doing more with GIMP in the future I will look
forward to again being part of your conversation.

Thank you so much,
Ward Ricker

Re: unsubscribe

Users mailing list