string freeze

Developers mailing list
Please, next time, before officially release even a bugfix/stable
version, call for a string freeze just a couple of days before...

TIA

--

Marco Ciampa

Re: string freeze

Michael Schumacher

On 02/03/2017 08:51 AM, Marco Ciampa via gimp-developer-list wrote:

> Please, next time, before officially release even a bugfix/stable
> version, call for a string freeze just a couple of days before...

We had announced a string freeze before the actually planned release
date at the end of October 2016.

Since then, I'm not aware of string changes. The translations that had
100% completion do seem to agree with my assumption.

Re: string freeze

On Fri, Feb 03, 2017 at 09:18:11AM +0100, Michael Schumacher wrote:

> On 02/03/2017 08:51 AM, Marco Ciampa via gimp-developer-list wrote:
>
> > Please, next time, before officially release even a bugfix/stable
> > version, call for a string freeze just a couple of days before...
>
> We had announced a string freeze before the actually planned release
> date at the end of October 2016.
>
> Since then, I'm not aware of string changes. The translations that had
> 100% completion do seem to agree with my assumption.

Ok as usual I totally missed this... please forgive me.

Well sometimes you find something you did wrong and you just say "ok I
will fix it when I have the time since there is not a deadline there is
no need to hurry..." again I was wrong... sorry.

--

Marco Ciampa