shortcuts

aznelson
Hello,
I watched the tutorials about gimp shortcuts; however, whenever I type in the
"New accelerator" box,  it just stays blank.

I tried to use a command which already existed and expectantly the "conflicting
Shortcuts"  warning window popped up.  This worked.

Then I tried another already existing command,  and it this process doesn't work
anymore.

I was trying to make a command for "Stroke Path- last values" and I accidently
clicked the one underneath "Toglle Path Visibility" and it worked.  But I try
"Stroke Path- last values" again and it won't work.

Terry

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1379/original/1.png
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1380/original/2.png