recording of commands

kristin falck peña
I've been through the release notes/ news for gimp 2.3.
No changes conserning beeing able to work with set of commands to record
and perform on several pictures?
And maybe it's a silly question, not knowing nothing about programming,
but couldn't it be made possible to mark more than one picture and then
perform commands simultaniously? Or am I dreaming of the impossible?
kristin

Re: recording of commands

Sven Neumann
Hi,

kristin falck peña <[hidden email]> writes:

> No changes conserning beeing able to work with set of commands to
> record and perform on several pictures?

Noone is currently working on this but it is of course a long-term
goal.

> And maybe it's a silly question, not knowing nothing about
> programming, but couldn't it be made possible to mark more than one
> picture and then perform commands simultaniously?

You might find David's Batch Processor a useful plug-in.

Sven

Re: recording of commands

kristin falck peña

>> And maybe it's a silly question, not knowing nothing
>>about
>> programming, but couldn't it be made possible to mark
>>more than one
>> picture and then perform commands simultaniously?
>
> You might find David's Batch Processor a useful plug-in.

any such plug-in for gimp win users? From what I can see
the DBP plug-in is only for linux?
thanx
kristin

Re: recording of commands

David Hodson
[hidden email] wrote:

>>> [ ...David's Batch Processor ...]
>
> any such plug-in for gimp win users? From what I can see the DBP plug-in
> is only for linux?

I've just updated the page.
(http://members.ozemail.com.au/~hodsond/dbp.html)
It now contains links to download the precompiled Win32 version(s).
(Thanks to Michael Schumacher for sending me those files.)
Let me know if there're any problems.

--
David Hodson  --  this night wounds time

Re: recording of commands

kristin falck peña
thanks alot, I'll see if I can make this work!
 :-)
kristin