plugins for 2.10.6

Users mailing list
Hi!

I am an old GIMP user but new with version 2.10.6 (FreeBSD).
How is about plugins for the new version which is IMO excellent,
please? I had to use GMIC and sometimes beautify and excellent liquid
rescale plugin.
It will be nice that is liquid rescale plugin included in GIMP default.

Thank you for the great work.

SK

Re: plugins for 2.10.6

Users mailing list
On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 1:37 PM starikarp--- wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am an old GIMP user but new with version 2.10.6 (FreeBSD).
> How is about plugins for the new version which is IMO excellent,
> please? I had to use GMIC and sometimes beautify and excellent liquid
> rescale plugin.

What is your actual question? :)

Newer versions of G'MIC work on 2.10 just fine.

Beautify hasn't been updated by its original developer since 2012 and only
has a few pull requests merged on GitHub since then.

Merging Liquid Rescale to GIMP was once discussed, but nobody is interested
enough to do this, and on top of that the plug-in would do with a complete
UI/UX redesign (which was attempted in 2012 or so, but wasn't completed).