Quantcast

open and save pgm file without losing the original header

open and save pgm file without losing the original header

shmueli_niv
I want to open a pgm file to edit it and save it such that its original
header will be kept. Can I do it and how?
Thanks
Niv

to <mailto:[hidden email]>
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: open and save pgm file without losing the original header

James Button
Hex editor from
http://www.hhdsoftware.com/