(no subject)

Paula Koval
Hello, All! Thanks to Ofnuts and others I have learned how to add a text
layer on top of a gif image.  Interleave Layers is a great plug-in.  I have
taken it a step further and using Merge Layers I now add Drop Shadow to the
text.  It works very well but I notice one flaw:  the text and drop shadow
flicker at what I think is the same rate as the gif.  It seems that they
flicker whenever the gif starts over again.  Any ideas on how to stop the
flicker?  Is it possible?  My thanks in advance!

--

*"It's so nice to know so many nice people."*

*---Eddie Gallaher (1914-2003)     Radio Personality, Washington, DC
1947-2000*

Re: (no subject)

Ofnuts-2
On 13/02/17 03:03, Paula Koval wrote:
> Hello, All! Thanks to Ofnuts and others I have learned how to add a text
> layer on top of a gif image.  Interleave Layers is a great plug-in.  I have
> taken it a step further and using Merge Layers I now add Drop Shadow to the
> text.  It works very well but I notice one flaw:  the text and drop shadow
> flicker at what I think is the same rate as the gif.  It seems that they
> flicker whenever the gif starts over again.  Any ideas on how to stop the
> flicker?  Is it possible?  My thanks in advance!

You must have a layer left over which isn't really part of the animation
('Background' or else). When you export a GIF animation, all layers are
included, even those that are not visible.