jpeg and png plugin aborted when try open the archives

jpeg and png plugin aborted when try open the archives

Americo Gobbo
Hi All,
I have problems with the last git master commit 5928e3b.
When I try open the .png and .jpeg the plugin is aborted.
I have uninstall and reinstall (make clean, git clean) completely babl, gegl and gimp.
During the installation I don't had problems with 'autogen.sh' and 'make'.
The output of 'gdb' is here: https://pastebin.com/LYRNqHP8

Thanks
americo

Re: jpeg and png plugin aborted when try open the archives

Americo Gobbo
Hi All,
the issue was related with my gevix2 version... I have updated only
evix2 on my system.
So, now after gevix2 update the plugins are working normally...
Sorry for disturb!
ciao
americo