image warping

Developers mailing list
I sent this in a week ago but I think the image was too big to post on the
mailing list... I'm working on this idea for physics but it seems like it
could be pretty good for image manipulation. I only know simple python so I
don't think I could manage a plug-in for Gimp but I can explain the
formulas and how I did the simple example I show in python if someone wants
to try to add it...

Re: image warping

Developers mailing list
This list doesn’t accept images. They’ll have to hosted elsewhere and
linked in you email. :)

On Sun, May 5, 2019 at 12:43 PM Ben Thurston via gimp-developer-list <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I sent this in a week ago but I think the image was too big to post on the
> mailing list... I'm working on this idea for physics but it seems like it
> could be pretty good for image manipulation. I only know simple python so I
> don't think I could manage a plug-in for Gimp but I can explain the
> formulas and how I did the simple example I show in python if someone wants
> to try to add it...

https://patdavid.net
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC