Quantcast

how to change image resolution without effecting scale within the image itself using gimp as in retaining the roundness of the moon

how to change image resolution without effecting scale within the image itself using gimp as in retaining the roundness of the moon

Users mailing list
I see you did actually crop some off the top, bottom and sides...

Did you notice that the artist's signature is almost completely gone?

Re: how to change image resolution without effecting scale within the image itself using gimp as in retaining the roundness of the moon

Gene Heskett-2
On Sunday 26 March 2017 14:12:59 Scott Jacobs via gimp-user-list wrote:

> I see you did actually crop some off the top, bottom and sides...
>
> Did you notice that the artist's signature is almost completely gone?

That, to me, is sort of a no-no. I'd try to pick that up and move it back
to full visibility in the corner of the finished work so the original
artist can see that you honored his copyright as opposed to the cutoff.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)