help!!!

Users mailing list
Hello,

I’m a total amature and only recently downloaded Gimp to my iMac, I’m trying to use the clone and healing tools. I read the tutorial, saw that I’m supposed to click on the area to be sourced while holding down the control key. However when I do that a dialogue box opens up next to the crosshair with a whole series of further options , I quite frankly don’t know how to delete the box, or which option to select. PLEASE HELP THIS IDIOT!!!!

Re: help!!!

Users mailing list
Dear iDiot =^D

Hold down the Command key (the one with the small Celtic knot-like symbol.) to select the source area. The manual was written by
Windows users. In Windon’t, you use the control key.

Translating from Windit to Macinese:

Windows “Control” key = Mac Command key
Windows “Alt” key = Mac Option key
Windows “Shift” key, strangely enough = Mac Shift key.

Ross