gimp 2.10 debian i dont see filter-web-slice

gimp 2.10 debian i dont see filter-web-slice

Luthien
how to slice an image, there use to be a filter-web-slice which sliced image
through guidelines, i dont want to use guillotine since i then have to save
images manualy. how do i enable this filter i tryed to reinstall gimp but it
didnt work. thx

--
fekalzrout (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

gimp 2.10 debian i dont see filter-web-slice

Luthien
>how to slice an image, there use to be a filter-web-slice which sliced
>image
>through guidelines, i dont want to use guillotine since i then have to
>save
>images manualy. how do i enable this filter i tryed to reinstall gimp
>but it
>didnt work. thx

It is there in my (k)ubuntu 18.04 Gimp 2.10.14  check
/usr/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/py-slice/

Best guess, It is a python plugin.

Python support is no longer installed by default. Do you have a 'Filters ->
Python-Fu' entry ?

install the gimp python package, try in a terminal.

su

apt install gimp-python

gimp 2.10 debian i dont see filter-web-slice

Luthien
>It is there in my (k)ubuntu 18.04 Gimp 2.10.14  check
>/usr/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/py-slice/
>
>Best guess, It is a python plugin.
>
>Python support is no longer installed by default. Do you have a
>'Filters ->
>Python-Fu' entry ?
>
>install the gimp python package, try in a terminal.
>
>su
>
>apt install gimp-python

thank you very much, appreaciate your assistance i didn't have python-Fu i only
had script-Fu installed so i tried your sudo apt-get install gimp-python and now
it works.
thanks from czech repubilc bye.

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1392/original/Screenshot-gimp.png