gimp-2.10.8

Dan Creighton
I loaded the current version of gimp trying to update from an older version.
I use Zemana Keylogger software and the application warned me that the new
version of gimp was trying to copy my clipboard. Why would you do that? I
have uninstalled it.

---
https://www.avg.com

Re: gimp-2.10.8

Users mailing list
On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 1:57 PM Dan Creighton wrote:

> I loaded the current version of gimp trying to update from an older version.
> I use Zemana Keylogger software and the application warned me that the new
> version of gimp was trying to copy my clipboard. Why would you do that? I
> have uninstalled it.

GIMP can copy/pasted data from clipboard, same as most applications
out there, that's why.