frustrated

Frieda Clark
I upgraded to the latest version and couldn't stand the black--no matter
what I did. I still ended up with black padding and no
transparency--even for a new "document" I gave up and went back to theĀ
2.8 version.

--

Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance;praise him with strings and pipe!
Praise him with clanging cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals! Let everything that breathes praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Psalm 150:3-6

Re: frustrated

Users mailing list
On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 5:49 PM Frieda Clark wrote:

> I upgraded to the latest version and couldn't stand the black--no matter
> what I did.

Edit > Preferences > Interface > Theme / Icon Theme

> I still ended up with black padding and no
> transparency--even for a new "document"

Sorry, I don't understand the problem. File > New, then choose
"Transparency" for "Fill with". Works just fine. Could you please
clarify?