error installing gegl locales

Developers mailing list
Hi devs,
I am not a developer so please be patient with my naïve questions...
I use to compile and install dev versions of babl, gegl and gimp
to check my translations.
A few days ago I noticed that some strings of gimp where not updated.
After a while I figured out that was due to gegl that was not compiling
the .gmo files anymore. Am I doing something wrong?
Any hint on how to resolve it?

TIA

Best regards,

--

Marco Ciampa

Re: error installing gegl locales

Developers mailing list
On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 01:38:10AM +0100, Marco Ciampa via gimp-developer-list wrote:

> Hi devs,
> I am not a developer so please be patient with my naïve questions...
> I use to compile and install dev versions of babl, gegl and gimp
> to check my translations.
> A few days ago I noticed that some strings of gimp where not updated.
> After a while I figured out that was due to gegl that was not compiling
> the .gmo files anymore. Am I doing something wrong?
> Any hint on how to resolve it?
>
> TIA
>
> Best regards,

Update: made a manual:

make update-gmo
sudo make install

in the po dir and it worked...

But it used to do it automatically IIRC...

--

Marco Ciampa