enlarge image to 200% and save result?

Tom-2
I have a photo 640x480 .xcf.  If I enlarge it to 200%, I then want to
save it as a new photo.  Any suggestions appreciated.

Tom

--
ICE must have court order signed by judge to enter home.

Re: enlarge image to 200% and save result?

Tom-2
Cancel that.  I rectangle selected, copied, pasted to new file, and
saved, then exported to .png.  All is well.

Tom

--
ICE must have court order signed by judge to enter home.

Re: enlarge image to 200% and save result?

Steve Kinney

On 03/28/2017 08:04 PM, Tom wrote:
> Cancel that.  I rectangle selected, copied, pasted to new file, and
> saved, then exported to .png.  All is well.

Or just open the file, scale it, and do File > Export (or Ctrl+e) and
give it a new name in the Export dialog.

:o)