e-mails

Errol Sapir
I am not getting e-mails from this forum although I'm setup for this.
Another forum on Yahoo does send me mail. What can I do?

Errol

to <mailto:[hidden email]>
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: e-mails

Allen D. Tate
> I am not getting e-mails from this forum although I'm setup for this.
> Another forum on Yahoo does send me mail. What can I do?

Send an email to gimpwin-users-normal@ yahoogroups.com for individual
messages or send an email to gimpwin-users-digest@ yahoogroups.com to
receive digest messages.