does the "Maximum Image Size" exist in Preferences ? (translation related)

does the "Maximum Image Size" exist in Preferences ? (translation related)

Cristian Secară-2
I have these strings:

1. An image of the chosen size will use more memory than what is configured as "Maximum new image size" in the Preferences dialog (currently %s).
and
2. Scaling the image to the chosen size will make it use more memory than what is configured as "Maximum Image Size" in the Preferences dialog (currently %s).

In Preferences I can find only the "Maximum new image size" as stated in string 1..
The "Maximum Image Size" from string 2. should be also "Maximum new image size" as in 1., or this is about something I missed there ?

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
https://www.secarica.ro