creating a keyboard shortcut to a filter

creating a keyboard shortcut to a filter

I find myself using  Filters -> Enhance -> wavelet sharpen again and
again.

Is there a means to bind a keyboard combination to that?

Many thanks for a hint,
Helmut

creating a keyboard shortcut to a filter

billlee
Does it not appear in "Edit/Keyboard Shortcuts" scroll down to "Filters"?  Note
that the filters don't appear in alphabetical order. If you find it there
left-click on it and press the key or key combination that you want to use to
activate it.

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Re: creating a keyboard shortcut to a filter

Edit -> Keyboard Shortcuts?

https://i.imgur.com/Nv5xYPL.png

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 3:24 PM Helmut Jarausch via gimp-user-list <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I find myself using  Filters -> Enhance -> wavelet sharpen again and
> again.
>
> Is there a means to bind a keyboard combination to that?
>
> Many thanks for a hint,
> Helmut

https://patdavid.net
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC

creating a keyboard shortcut to a filter

billlee
It might also appear under "Edit/Keyboard Shortcuts/Plug-ins" (again these are
not in alphabetical order)

>Does it not appear in "Edit/Keyboard Shortcuts" scroll down to
>"Filters"?  Note that the filters don't appear in alphabetical order.
>If you find it there left-click on it and press the key or key
>combination that you want to use to activate it.

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Re: creating a keyboard shortcut to a filter

Users mailing list
On 08/28/2018 10:46:39 PM, programmer_ceds wrote:

> It might also appear under "Edit/Keyboard Shortcuts/Plug-ins" (again
> these are
> not in alphabetical order)
>
> >Does it not appear in "Edit/Keyboard Shortcuts" scroll down to
> >"Filters"?  Note that the filters don't appear in alphabetical order.
> >If you find it there left-click on it and press the key or key
> >combination that you want to use to activate it.
>
> --
> programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Yes, many thanks,
I've found "Wavelet sharpen" under "Shortcuts/Plug-ins"

Helmut