Quantcast

Wilber design version by Aryeom, during Wilber Week 2017

Wilber design version by Aryeom, during Wilber Week 2017

Jehan Pagès
Hi all!

Aryeom asked me to send the design idea that was made during Wilber
Week. Can be used for instance on official T-shirts and alike.
https://cloud.libreart.info/index.php/s/3UadzBVFFilVNkF
Most devs present here with us already saw it, now here are the files!

Jehan

--
ZeMarmot open animation film
http://film.zemarmot.net
C R

Re: Wilber design version by Aryeom, during Wilber Week 2017

C R
Thanks for sharing! :)
I like the idea of reducing Wilber to some basic shapes.
Here are two more options for consideration:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/83ar1veirxmxba9/AADOngL7UG97CAbp2zqQLt_qa?dl=0

I think Wilber with no eyes looks more professional. However losing
the eyes does change the feeling of the logo. I also kinda like the
human/personal/friendly touch of the cartoon eyes. It really depends
on what image the project wants. :)

Thoughts?

-C