Where is GIMP?

Users mailing list
I have Windows 10 on my notebook and downloaded and executed the appropriate GIMP setup.exe.  However, when it’s finished, there’s no shortcut on my desktop nor can I find the GIMP folder with all the files in it to be able to execute the program.  Can anyone tell me where on my C drive to find it?  I’ve looked EVERYWHERE!!

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Where is GIMP?

Jernej Simončič-3
On Thursday, August 27, 2020, 09:12:17, Mark Sandridge via gimp-user-list wrote:

> I have Windows 10 on my notebook and downloaded and executed the appropriate GIMP setup.exe.  However, when it’s finished, there’s no shortcut on my desktop nor can I find the GIMP folder with all the files in it to be able to execute the program.  Can anyone tell me where on my C drive to find it?  I’ve looked EVERYWHERE!!

Look in Start Menu, it should appear at the top there.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

It's a good thing money can't buy happiness. We couldn't stand the commercials.
       -- Gerrold's Fundamental Truth

Re: Where is GIMP?

On 8/27/2020 12:12 AM, Mark Sandridge via gimp-user-list wrote:
> I have Windows 10 on my notebook and downloaded and executed the appropriate GIMP setup.exe.  However, when it’s finished, there’s no shortcut on my desktop nor can I find the GIMP folder with all the files in it to be able to execute the program.  Can anyone tell me where on my C drive to find it?  I’ve looked EVERYWHERE!!
>
> Thanks to anyone who can help.
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Click on the Windows Start button. Then scroll down to the letter G. You
should find Gimp there.

--
Bob Smits,[hidden email]