Warp transform: spacing option

julien-5
Hello developers,

Sorry to disturb you again : I have difficulty in documenting the
Spacing option of Warp Transform.

Checking or unchecking this option makes no difference in the result of
Move pixels.

I thought it could be related to the Stroke periodically option (that
has a Rate option), but I can see no difference after checking or
unchecking it also.

And no reference on the Web.

Please help me for these two options.

Julien

Re: Warp transform: spacing option

Developers mailing list
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:37:22 +0200
Julien Hardelin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello developers,
>
> Sorry to disturb you again : I have difficulty in documenting the
> Spacing option of Warp Transform.
>
> Checking or unchecking this option makes no difference in the result
> of Move pixels.
>
> I thought it could be related to the Stroke periodically option (that
> has a Rate option), but I can see no difference after checking or
> unchecking it also.
>
> And no reference on the Web.
>
> Please help me for these two options.

I'd suggest waiting with the documentation of these options, as they're
likely to change.  The interplay between them is indeed a bit vague at
the moment.  Ultimately, they'll most likely behave similarly to the
"spacing", "motion only", and "rate" options of the airbrush tool.

--
Ell

Re: Warp transform: spacing option

julien-5