Quantcast

Very sad news

Kevin Cozens-2
I have some sad news to report. My father passed away this afternoon. I
don't expect to be participating in any GIMP related development or be
chatting in IRC for an indefinite period of time.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/           |"Nerds make the shiny things that distract
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172      | the mouth-breathers, and that's why we're
                                 | powerful!"
#include <disclaimer/favourite> |             --Chris Hardwick

Re: Very sad news

Alexandre Prokoudine
On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 2:20 AM, Kevin Cozens wrote:
> I have some sad news to report. My father passed away this afternoon.

I'm terribly sorry to hear that, Kevin. Please accept my condolences.

Re: Very sad news

Pat David
That's very sad news! I'm terribly sorry for your loss.

Pat
On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 6:42 PM Alexandre Prokoudine <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 2:20 AM, Kevin Cozens wrote:
> > I have some sad news to report. My father passed away this afternoon.
>
> I'm terribly sorry to hear that, Kevin. Please accept my condolences.
>
> Alex

https://patdavid.net
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC

Re: Very sad news

Shlomi Fish
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:20:22 -0400
Kevin Cozens <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have some sad news to report. My father passed away this afternoon. I
> don't expect to be participating in any GIMP related development or be
> chatting in IRC for an indefinite period of time.

Sorry to hear that, Kevin! Sending my condolences and best wishes.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish
mdn

Re: Very sad news

mdn
My sincere condolences.
The passing of our loved ones is always a difficult moment.
Take care.