VPAT request

Developers mailing list
Good afternoon;

    My name is Godswill Peter and I work for the Texas A&M University
Engineering and Experiment Station as a student assistant, I hope this
email finds you well. I am emailing you to request the VPAT for your
software (GIMP 2.10.20 (Latest) version), as it is required that all
software we use here at Texas A&M University has their own VPAT. Please get
back to me as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Godswill Peter

Student Assistant

Texas A&M University Engineering and Experiment Station

Suite 102

Re: VPAT request

Developers mailing list
https://www.gimp.org/about/ITI-VPAT.pdf

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 6:18 PM Godswill Peter via gimp-developer-list
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good afternoon;
>
>     My name is Godswill Peter and I work for the Texas A&M University
> Engineering and Experiment Station as a student assistant, I hope this
> email finds you well. I am emailing you to request the VPAT for your
> software (GIMP 2.10.20 (Latest) version), as it is required that all
> software we use here at Texas A&M University has their own VPAT. Please get
> back to me as soon as possible.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Godswill Peter
>
> Student Assistant
>
> Texas A&M University Engineering and Experiment Station
>
> Suite 102

Re: VPAT request

Hello Peter,

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 5:18 PM Godswill Peter via gimp-developer-list <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good afternoon;
>
>     My name is Godswill Peter and I work for the Texas A&M University
> Engineering and Experiment Station as a student assistant, I hope this
> email finds you well. I am emailing you to request the VPAT for your
> software (GIMP 2.10.20 (Latest) version), as it is required that all
> software we use here at Texas A&M University has their own VPAT. Please get
> back to me as soon as possible.

Alexandre sent you the VPAT earlier. I hope you got it well.

May I ask about your usage of GIMP in Texas A&M University? This is
interesting to know some use cases in universities (courses? Projects? Just
installed by default on computers for students to use? Something else?).

Thanks!

Jehan
GIMP team

> Cheers,
>
> Godswill Peter
>
> Student Assistant
>
> Texas A&M University Engineering and Experiment Station
>
> Suite 102

ZeMarmot open animation film
http://film.zemarmot.net
Patreon: https://patreon.com/zemarmot