Unintended post

Users mailing list
Earlier yesterday I thought I was sharing an article with my wife about a black man who had undergone 6 trials, sentenced to death row, and was eventually freed by the U.S. Supreme Court after being locked up for 23 years.  Somehow it got sent to GIMP users.  So if you got it, my apologies.  I'm not going crazy.  I have absolutely no idea how this happened.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: Unintended post

Users mailing list
yeah that was an amazing read on a linux forum :)
instantly startling ... i thought he was using gimp!

On Sat, 5 Sep 2020 at 12:19, Mark Sandridge via gimp-user-list <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Earlier yesterday I thought I was sharing an article with my wife about a
> black man who had undergone 6 trials, sentenced to death row, and was
> eventually freed by the U.S. Supreme Court after being locked up for 23
> years.  Somehow it got sent to GIMP users.  So if you got it, my
> apologies.  I'm not going crazy.  I have absolutely no idea how this
> happened.
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: Unintended post

Gene Heskett-2
On Saturday 05 September 2020 02:48:48 Mark Sandridge via gimp-user-list
wrote:

> Earlier yesterday I thought I was sharing an article with my wife
> about a black man who had undergone 6 trials, sentenced to death row,
> and was eventually freed by the U.S. Supreme Court after being locked
> up for 23 years.  Somehow it got sent to GIMP users.  So if you got
> it, my apologies.  I'm not going crazy.  I have absolutely no idea how
> this happened.
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

That pretty well explains it.

Cheers, Gene Heskett