Unable to Export, Export As

chrisj
Hello everyone,

I am a first time user of GIMP and am having difficulty exporting into a JPEG or
PNG. When I try to do this, none of the buttons or checkboxes are actionable - I
can hover over them but they do not check/uncheck or register that I have
clicked.

Can someone advise what I am doing wrong? I was not able to find anything
specific to my issue in the documentation.

Any help is appreciated!

--
givingforwardmegan (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Re: Unable to Export, Export As

Michael Schumacher

On 04/18/2017 01:25 AM, givingforwardmegan wrote:

> I am a first time user of GIMP and am having difficulty exporting into a JPEG or
> PNG. When I try to do this, none of the buttons or checkboxes are actionable - I
> can hover over them but they do not check/uncheck or register that I have
> clicked.

We have had reports about this for the OSX/macOS platform, but do not
know what may be causing this.

What platform do you use?

Unable to Export, Export As

chrisj
>We have had reports about this for the OSX/macOS platform, but do not
>know what may be causing this.
>
>What platform do you use?
>I use just that - MAC OSX. It is pretty strange, because sometimes it works. I
cannot seem to pinpoint a scenario where it works consistently.

--
givingforwardmegan (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)