Two Questions

Users mailing list
Two questions:
For Everyone:

1.  I downloaded GIMP 2.10.20 and have finally found it on my computer, but can't find any ".exe" file as I wanted to create a shortcut for GIMP on my desktop.  Does anyone know where I can find it?

For Nikon Users:

2.  I downloaded GIMP thinking that it accepted Nikon's RAW files.  Yet when I try to bring a RAW file into GIMP, it says that I have to download one of two applications, one of which is  Rawtherapee, which I downloaded.  Can't find the ".exe" file for Rawtherapee either.  Anyway, I thought GIMP advertised that it handled Nikon's RAW files.  Does anyone know anything about this?
Thanks.
Mark