Tablet not working properly

Users mailing list
>Oh my god I'm so sorry for that eyesore post!!! I didn't know it would format
>like that :-O
>
>--
>squirrel (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

It looked fine to me...

I have had wierd things happen with formatting, and when I mentioned it here, I was told it
may be the fault of the email server (AOL in my case).

Sometimes everything is seemingly all one line, sometimes it is fine, always on the same old  AOL

It's probably not your fault, and probably nothing you can do anything about.

And, as I said, your post looked fine when it arrived in my inbox, so...

-Scott