TIFF problems

willfirespirit

Hi all!

Just started to GIMP a while ago. The problem I have is as follows:

Been saving greyscale images in TIFF format in Digital Micrograph,
afterwards when I try to open them in GIMP, I only see grey and I have
to adjust the levels of black, white and grey manually. This way I see
something but still the image is not as good as it was. Tried to do
this in Photoshop and it seems to work fine there.

What can I do to get my images to work on GIMP as well?

All responses/suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance

- Niko

to <mailto:[hidden email]>
Yahoo! Groups Links