Some light reading...

Luthien
Was looking for the ultimate Tile Cache setting in Gimp when I came across this
in docs.gimp.org: "If you have a modern computer with plenty of memory–say, 512
MB or more–setting the Tile Cache to half of your RAM will probably give good
performance for GIMP in most situations without depriving other applications.
Probably even 3/4 of your RAM would be fine. " Those were the good old days...

--
mgroothuis (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Some light reading...

Luthien
Well, now it is very quickly changing and evolving) Need to get used to
everything new.
Even money is already becoming virtual in many countries ->
http://bitcoinbestbuy.com/countries/ . It's inevitable, man.

--
Remmik (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Some light reading...

Luthien

Bitcoin provides the best options for making the real money in quick way.I have
checked some of the best https://cryptolinks.com/cryptocurrency-exchange site
options in easy where bitcoin price share is also good.Most of the people want
to buy the bitcoin currency for the investment of long term.

--
Scott12 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)