Smooth/Blend Edges to second layer and adjust hue/contrast

Smooth/Blend Edges to second layer and adjust hue/contrast

rich2005
I'm layering several pictures, but I can figure out how to blend the edges of
the 2nd and 3rd layers to smooth into the 1st.
As well, I know how to adjust hue/contrast, but I want to specifically adjust
the 2nd and 3rd layers to that of the first.
How do I accomplish such?

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/470/original/secondattemp.png

--
Kshlomo (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Smooth/Blend Edges to second layer and adjust hue/contrast

rich2005
>I'm layering several pictures, but I can figure out how to blend the
>edges of the 2nd and 3rd layers to smooth into the 1st.
>As well, I know how to adjust hue/contrast, but I want to specifically
>adjust the 2nd and 3rd layers to that of the first.
>How do I accomplish such?

Here's the gimp file:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dhbk61

and the originals are in the attachments

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/471/original/20170115_133817.jpg
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/472/original/CCI02072017_0000.jpg
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/473/original/screenshot_2014-11-21_11.52.09.png

--
Kshlomo (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Smooth/Blend Edges to second layer and adjust hue/contrast

rich2005
>Here's the gimp file:
>
>https://www.sendspace.com/file/dhbk61
>
>and the originals are in the attachments

this is the 3rd layer but saved as a jpeg

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/474/original/Internet_Explorer_Wallpaper.JPG

--
Kshlomo (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Re: Smooth/Blend Edges to second layer and adjust hue/contrast

On 08/02/17 04:26, Kshlomo wrote:
> I'm layering several pictures, but I can figure out how to blend the edges of
> the 2nd and 3rd layers to smooth into the 1st.
> As well, I know how to adjust hue/contrast, but I want to specifically adjust
> the 2nd and 3rd layers to that of the first.
> How do I accomplish such?
>
> Attachments:
> * http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/470/original/secondattemp.png

The first line of all Color tools is a "Presets" selector. It lists all
the settings recently used with a time stamp so when you use the tools
on the second and third layer you can reuse the very settings you
applied on the first.

You can also use the "+" icon on the right to add a "named" setting.