Set-up GIMP 2.10

Luthien
Hi

Having installed 2.10.18, when I open GIMP all that is presented is a empty
screen, with menu bar at the top and top and side rulers.

How do I create either the sigle or multi window setup?

Have I mis-installed or not selected one or more settings?

Tim

--
TimReeks (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Re: Set-up GIMP 2.10

Rick Strong-2
Try hitting TAB and followed by f11. See View for options. f11 is full
screen.
Rick S.