Selecting cirular from center?

"Rikard Johnels"
Hello all!

Excuse me for maybe being stupid, but how on earth do i select a circular
section from exact centre of an image?
I have the centre marked by two intersecting rulers.
But i cant get the circular selection to "grow" from that intersection.
I might be too tired or something, but please..

Help??

--

         /Rikard

" Sharing knowledge is the most fundamental act of friendship.
Because it is a way you can give something without loosing something."
                -R. Stallman

Re: Selecting cirular from center?

Andreas Waechter
> Excuse me for maybe being stupid, but how on earth do i select a circular
> section from exact centre of an image?
> I have the centre marked by two intersecting rulers.

Start selecting your circle from there.

> But i cant get the circular selection to "grow" from that intersection.

_After_ you have started selecting, press Shift (for perfect
circle) and Control (for "grow from startpoint).

Andreas

On Monday 20 June 2005 01.04, Andreas Waechter wrote:

> > Excuse me for maybe being stupid, but how on earth do i select a circular
> > section from exact centre of an image?
> > I have the centre marked by two intersecting rulers.
>
> Start selecting your circle from there.
>
> > But i cant get the circular selection to "grow" from that intersection.
>
> _After_ you have started selecting, press Shift (for perfect
> circle) and Control (for "grow from startpoint).
>
> Andreas

Well now...
That was about the fastest and far the most simplest (not to mention correct)
answer i ever had on any list!

Thank you so much for saving my day! (Or as it happens to be, Night...)

Now back to the drawing board...