Selecting an image

Gordon Caines
Hello:

New to Gimp.

I am able to select only one image at a time.

When I was using Lightroom, all the images of different photos appear across the bottom of the screen in a scroll effect, sort of like a preview.

Is there a way to preview my photos before I edit one?

Thanks

Gord

Selecting an image

billlee
>Hello:
>

>New to Gimp.
>
>I am able to select only one image at a time.
>
>When I was using Lightroom, all the images of different photos appear
>across the bottom of the screen in a scroll effect, sort of like a
>preview.
>
>Is there a way to preview my photos before I edit one?
>

>Thanks
>

>Gord

Hi Gord,

In terms of editing logic and image management, GIMP is similar to Photoshop. If
you are looking for a free alternative for Lightroom, I recommend to try
darktable or RawTherapee. In addition to numerous editing options, both programs
have sophisticated image management.

--
s7habo (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)