Script-fu: SF-FILENAME and document index

Script-fu: SF-FILENAME and document index

gmueller
Hello,

is there a way to add the filename of the value of SF-FILENAME in the
document index of Gimp?

Gottfried

Re: Script-fu: SF-FILENAME and document index

Shlomi Fish
Hi Gottfried!

On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 13:09:56 +0100
Gottfried Müller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there a way to add the filename of the value of SF-FILENAME in the
> document index of Gimp?

Sorry, but I find it hard to understand your question. What is Gimp's "document
index"? Can you rephrase your question? (Its grammar seems a little
non-idiomatic.) Can you exemplify?

Regards,

        -- Shlomi

> Gottfried

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
Apple Inc. is Evil - https://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/anti/apple/

There is no IGLU Cabal! Home‐made Cabals eventually superseded the power and
influence of the original IGLU Cabal, which was considered a cutting edge
development at its time.

Re: Script-fu: SF-FILENAME and document index

Shlomi Fish
[CCing the list]

On Sun, 1 Nov 2020 12:56:38 +0100
Gottfried Müller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> in the German version it is called "Dokumentenindex" in the English
> version it is called "Document history". Sorry. It is my fault.

I see, thanks for the clarification. I'll have to study the source code to tell
you if it's currently possible and how.

        -- Shlomi

> Am 01.11.20 um 06:50 schrieb Shlomi Fish:
> > Hi Gottfried!
> >
> > On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 13:09:56 +0100
> > Gottfried Müller <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> is there a way to add the filename of the value of SF-FILENAME in the
> >> document index of Gimp?
> >>
> > Sorry, but I find it hard to understand your question. What is Gimp's
> > "document index"? Can you rephrase your question? (Its grammar seems a
> > little non-idiomatic.) Can you exemplify?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > -- Shlomi
> >
> >> Gottfried

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
What does “Zionism” mean? - https://shlom.in/def-zionism

Good judgement comes from experience.  Experience comes from bad judgement.
    — https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Nasreddin

Re: Script-fu: SF-FILENAME and document index

Shlomi Fish

Try running «ack --sort recent_list_add_file» (see https://beyondgrep.com/ and
https://beyondgrep.com/more-tools/ ) There may be a PDB entry too.

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
Perl Elems to Avoid - https://perl-begin.org/tutorials/bad-elements/

Writing a BitKeeper replacement is probably easier at this point than getting
its license changed.
    — Matt Mackall (who ended up writing a BitKeeper replacement)