Script-fu, SF-FILENAME and document index

Script-fu, SF-FILENAME and document index

gmueller
Hello,

I wrote a script with a SF-FILENAME parameter. I opened the image in the
script with "gimp-file-load RUN-NONINTERACTIVE filename filename". The
name of the opened image file did not appear in the document index. It
does not matter using RUN-NONINTERACTIVE or RUN-INTERACTIVE. And I did
not find any procedure to add the filename in the document index. Is
there a way to do this? I am using version 2.10.20 in a Manjaro
distribution.

Gottfried

Re: Script-fu, SF-FILENAME and document index

Ofnuts-2
What is the "document index"?