Scaling tool does not work - new laptop

Luthien
When I try to scale any layer on GIMP 2.10.18 it does  not work. The problem
seems to be with my new pc's installation. It's an HP omen whereas with my old
HP envy the scaling works.

I did notice that some of the tools on the left doc don't show.

I hope you guys can help.
Thanks

--
Theokf (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Re: Scaling tool does not work - new laptop

Ofnuts-2
On 04/04/2020 14:59, Theokf wrote:
> When I try to scale any layer on GIMP 2.10.18 it does  not work. The problem
> seems to be with my new pc's installation. It's an HP omen whereas with my old
> HP envy the scaling works.

"Doesn't work" is not very specific. Can you describe what you do more
in detail?

> I did notice that some of the tools on the left doc don't show.

In the latest Gimp (2.10.18) tools are "grouped", there is a small arrow
in a corner of tool icons to unfold the group and pickup another tool.