Quantcast

Save dialog: can I get some sort of history?

Save dialog: can I get some sort of history?

ramendik

(reposting as first letter apparently got lost)

Hello,

I use the Gimp to take files from one directory (raw photos), process them,
and save them into another directory (photos for
sending/publishing/printing/etc).

Each time I save a photo, I have to navigate to the saving directory
manually...

Is it possible to somehow have the Save dialog store this directory iin some
form of history, so I could easily select it?

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik

Re: Save dialog: can I get some sort of history?

Alexander Rabtchevich
In the file opening dialog press "Add" button when the desired directory
is selected. Afterwards you can quickly access this directory.

Mikhail Ramendik wrote:

> Is it possible to somehow have the Save dialog store this directory iin some
> form of history, so I could easily select it?

--
With respect
Alexander Rabtchevich

Re: Save dialog: can I get some sort of history?

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris
On Saturday 07 May 2005 06:54, Mikhail Ramendik wrote:

> (reposting as first letter apparently got lost)
>
> Hello,
>
> I use the Gimp to take files from one directory (raw photos),
> process them, and save them into another directory (photos for
> sending/publishing/printing/etc).
>
> Each time I save a photo, I have to navigate to the saving
> directory manually...
>
> Is it possible to somehow have the Save dialog store this directory
> iin some form of history, so I could easily select it?

Hi,

In gimp 2.2 you can bookmark both directorys (clicking on the +
button, at botton left), and navigate from one to the other with two
clicks.

Re: Save dialog: can I get some sort of history?

Owen-24
On Sun, 8 May 2005 22:15:18 -0300
"Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > I use the Gimp to take files from one directory (raw photos),
> > process them, and save them into another directory (photos for
> > sending/publishing/printing/etc).
> >
> > Each time I save a photo, I have to navigate to the saving
> > directory manually...
> >
> > Is it possible to somehow have the Save dialog store this directory
> > iin some form of history, so I could easily select it?
>

> Hi,
>
> In gimp 2.2 you can bookmark both directorys (clicking on the +
> button, at botton left), and navigate from one to the other with two
> clicks.

Doh...Couldn't see for looking, thanks very muxh.

Owen