Reverse

rich2005
Being a retired railroader I like Trainz simulator. I am trying to reskin a
coach, by just changing the railroads name. Everything is looking great but on
one coach the lettering is great on the other side is as if i am looking in a
mirror. Why is this doing this and how can I fix it?   thanhs funnnyfarm

--
funnnyfarm (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Re: Reverse

Alexandre Prokoudine
On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 5:06 PM, funnnyfarm wrote:
> Being a retired railroader I like Trainz simulator. I am trying to reskin a
> coach, by just changing the railroads name. Everything is looking great but on
> one coach the lettering is great on the other side is as if i am looking in a
> mirror. Why is this doing this and how can I fix it?   thanhs funnnyfarm

Please upload a screenshot to something like imgur.com and link to it
here. Otherwise we'll have no foggiest idea what you mean, exactly :)