Replying to messages received

billlee
I'm a dumb old dude trying to reply to some nice people who helped me understand
a little more about GIMP.
Know I need to be able to thank them for their assistance.  Do I reply to each
individual by entering their message to me and adding my reply to the end of
their text? or what? I'm really sort of lost here. I'm not used to conversing
with people online other than the occasional email.
Thanks in advance.

--
DaveMac01 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Re: Replying to messages received

Mark Morin-2
I think that you just accomplished your goal.