Removing the graph paper grid

laszlo-5
Hi!

I search for a gimp plugin or a program under linux to remove the grid
from a scanned image. (It would be great also find a automatically
rotate tool.)

It is anybody there who have a bit experience to scan images?

Best regards,
 Khiraly
--
GPG-kulcs: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x783AA8D8

Re: Removing the graph paper grid

Helen Etters
Hi Laszio,
The response I got to a similar Q worked well. Maybe it would
be the answer for you.  My Q was
Subj. Removing lines from scanned image.
The suggestion I got was
Try Image->Filters->Colors->Color to Alpha to remove the white
Good luck.
Helen