Removal from the mailing list

Users mailing list
I'm not going to be like someone else and throw a "hissy fit", cuss and swear about how this program sucks; I just would like to be removed from the list.  GIMP is a great program, but I've learned I'm not a graphics person - simple as that.

Do I have to remove myself or will I be removed.

Thank you RICK!  -  I just don't get it...

Ed Prothero

Re: Removal from the mailing list

Mark Morin-2
You hold the power to remove yourself from the list. Look at the footers
on each message.

On 6/29/2019 6:49 AM, Ed Prothero via gimp-user-list wrote:

> I'm not going to be like someone else and throw a "hissy fit", cuss and swear about how this program sucks; I just would like to be removed from the list.  GIMP is a great program, but I've learned I'm not a graphics person - simple as that.
>
> Do I have to remove myself or will I be removed.
>
> Thank you RICK!  -  I just don't get it...
>

> Ed Prothero

Re: Removal from the mailing list

Rick Kline
So sorry Ed.