Re: unable to load help files

Arthur Trinchera
--- In [hidden email], "royminoo@v..." <royminoo@v...>
wrote:

> Hello gimpwin-users,
>
>   i am new to GIMP and new to this forum ..
>   can anyone help..
>   i have downloaded latest GIMP for windows
>   installers  viz. GIMP-2.2.4-setup.zip,gtk+2.6.4setup.zip, and
>   gimp-help-2.0.7-tar.zip ..
>   while GIMP has been loaded, unable to integrate the help files to
>   give an online help
>
>   F1 gives "Could not open 'C:\Program
Files\GIMP-2.2\share\gimp\2.0\help\en\gimp-help.xml'
>   for reading: No such file or directory " msg..

>   also does not serve the purpose..
>   can anyone help me ..
>

>      --
http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/faq.html

Hi Try this link and see if you have better luck.
Arthur
> Best regards,
>  royminoo                          mailto:royminoo@v...

to <mailto:[hidden email]>
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Re: unable to load help files

Robert Borden
I have been having same problem, but had given up
hope. Suddenly everything worked!!!!!thanx rsb
--- Arthur Trinchera <[hidden email]> wrote:

> --- In [hidden email],
> "royminoo@v..." <royminoo@v...>
> wrote:
> > Hello gimpwin-users,
> >
> >   i am new to GIMP and new to this forum ..
> >   can anyone help..
> >   i have downloaded latest GIMP for windows
> >   installers  viz.
> GIMP-2.2.4-setup.zip,gtk+2.6.4setup.zip, and
> >   gimp-help-2.0.7-tar.zip ..
> >   while GIMP has been loaded, unable to integrate
> the help files to
> >   give an online help
> >
> >   F1 gives "Could not open 'C:\Program
> Files\GIMP-2.2\share\gimp\2.0\help\en\gimp-help.xml'
> >   for reading: No such file or directory " msg..

> the above directory
> >   also does not serve the purpose..
> >   can anyone help me ..
> >

> >      --
> http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/faq.html
>
> Hi Try this link and see if you have better luck.
> Arthur
> > Best regards,
> >  royminoo
> mailto:royminoo@v...