Re: gimp-user-list Digest, Vol 91, Issue 4

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: gimp-user-list Digest, Vol 91, Issue 4

Users mailing list
There is some confusie it seems.
I did find the user manual. That is not the issue.
What I want is, to be able to download the manual as a pdf.
Unless I’m missing something, there seems no possibility to do so.

Kind Regards

Jo Van Rafelghem

> Op 24 apr. 2019, om 14:00 heeft [hidden email] het volgende geschreven:
>
> Send gimp-user-list mailing list submissions to
> [hidden email]
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> [hidden email]
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> [hidden email]
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of gimp-user-list digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>  1. Re:  GIMP 2.10 Manual (Mark Morin)
>  2. Re:  GIMP 2.10 Manual ([hidden email])
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 08:00:22 -0400
> From: Mark Morin <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP 2.10 Manual
> Message-ID: <[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
>
> typing "gimp 2.10 manual" into google gives, as the first link,
> https://www.gimp.org/docs/
>
>
> On 4/23/2019 7:15 AM, Jo Van Rafelghem via gimp-user-list wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> Can someone point me to a download link for both the GIMP 2.10 manual and the help package for the application.
>> My version instellend without the contextual help and pressing F1 keeps pointing me to the online manual.
>>
>> I suppose this question has been asked several times but I cannot seem to find an answer readily.
>>
>> Sincerely
>>
>> Jo Van Rafelghem
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> gimp-user-list mailing list
>> List address:    [hidden email]
>> List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
>> List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 17:41:51 -0400
> From: <[hidden email]>
> To: Mark Morin <[hidden email]>
> Cc: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP 2.10 Manual
> Message-ID: <[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
>
> On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 08:00:22 -0400
> Mark Morin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> typing "gimp 2.10 manual" into google gives, as the first link,
>> https://www.gimp.org/docs/
>>
>>
>> On 4/23/2019 7:15 AM, Jo Van Rafelghem via gimp-user-list wrote:
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> Can someone point me to a download link for both the GIMP 2.10
>>> manual and the help package for the application. My version
>>> instellend without the contextual help and pressing F1 keeps
>>> pointing me to the online manual.
>>>
>>> I suppose this question has been asked several times but I cannot
>>> seem to find an answer readily.
>>>
>>> Sincerely
>>>
>>> Jo Van Rafelghem
>>>
>
> They don't have yet manual for Gimp 2.10 that you can install on your
> computer. They have other versions.
>
> --
> by ajtiM
> ----------------------
> FreeBSD 12.0-Release
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: Digest Footer
>
> _______________________________________________
> gimp-user-list mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> End of gimp-user-list Digest, Vol 91, Issue 4
> *********************************************

_______________________________________________
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    [hidden email]
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

gimp-user-list Digest, Vol 91, Issue 4

hg2051
Does the following link give you what you want (only English or Italian though)?

http://gimp.linux.it/www/meta/

>There is some confusie it seems.
>I did find the user manual. That is not the issue.
>What I want is, to be able to download the manual as a pdf.
>Unless I’m missing something, there seems no possibility to do so.
>
>Kind Regards
>
>Jo Van Rafelghem

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
_______________________________________________
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    [hidden email]
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: gimp-user-list Digest, Vol 91, Issue 4

Users mailing list
hi programmer_ceds,
go to the online manual and save the page, in the save format drop-down
select "web page complete" (firefox) or export as pdf (safari) under the
file menu. this should work fine.

hth,
dwain

On Sat, May 18, 2019 at 2:04 PM programmer_ceds <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Does the following link give you what you want (only English or Italian
> though)?
>
> http://gimp.linux.it/www/meta/
>
> >There is some confusie it seems.
> >I did find the user manual. That is not the issue.
> >What I want is, to be able to download the manual as a pdf.
> >Unless I’m missing something, there seems no possibility to do so.
> >
> >Kind Regards
> >
> >Jo Van Rafelghem
>
> --
> programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
> _______________________________________________
> gimp-user-list mailing list
> List address:    [hidden email]
> List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
> List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list
_______________________________________________
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    [hidden email]
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list