Re: combining images into one

Ron Ferguson
Hi Arthur,

Load the first image,copy. Open a new window at say, double the size of the first and paste the first image into it and position. Load the second image, copy and paste into the new page position.
Ron Ferguson

Re: combining images into one

nonadobe
Hi Ron

Thank you for the quick response. After a few attempts I got your
method to work. I would only add that you need to do layer/anchor
layer to fix it as one image which can than be saved. Otherwise only
the first image saves.

Now that I've got that straight, I can play with the vast array of
tools that come with GIMP. I want to thank everyone who had a hand in
writing this great software and to this group for sharing its wealth
of experience.

All the Best,

Arthur

--- In [hidden email], "Ron Ferguson"
<ronfergy.aul@t...> wrote:
> Hi Arthur,
>
> Load the first image,copy. Open a new window at say, double the size
of the first and paste the first image into it and position. Load the
second image, copy and paste into the new page position.

> Ron Ferguson

Re: Re: combining images into one

Ron Ferguson
Hi Arthur,

No problem. Many thanks for the feed back.

Ron

Re: Re: combining images into one

tryggvi hansen
Heisann everyone, can anyone tell me what this gimpwin program is so good for
where to downloed it for free if its intresting

Tryggvi

Ron Ferguson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Arthur,

No problem. Many thanks for the feed back.

Ron

Re: Re: combining images into one

carl crawford
Gimp win the the windows  version of "the gimp", it is
photo manipulation software like Adobe Photoshop, or
Jacs Paint Shop Pro

You can find out more here:

www.gimp.org

You can download it here: