Re: Text on a Path?

sp0rty08
--- In [hidden email], g.desercey@b... wrote:

> [...]
Once
> that was resolved a few more bugs cropped up. They've all been
sorted out
> now so I've put a new version in the file area of the yahoo group.
I've
> tested it with gimp 2.2.3 and should work with 2.2.4. It probably
won't work
> with earlier versions of gimp.
>
> The url for the file is:
along-path.sc

> Guillaume
i am also interested in doing text along a path. i found the script
file but i do not know what to do with it. i searched the archives
for how to install a script to no avail. what do i do the the code
that i found text-along-path.sc file.

thanks tom

to <mailto:[hidden email]>
Yahoo! Groups Links