Re: Installing GIMP

Nathan Wong
Sally wrote:

> Well, I feel stupid!!  I can't figure this out.  I'm using the
> installer which installs the .exe file, but when opening it,
> the "base" can't be checked and installed.  Where can I find these
> files?  I'm using windows xp.  Thanks

Did you install the GTK for GIMP? This is needed in order to install GIMP.

Estel

to <mailto:[hidden email]>
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Installing GIMP

john-3
--- In [hidden email], Nathan Wong <estel@f...> wrote:
> Sally wrote:
>
> > Well, I feel stupid!!  I can't figure this out.  I'm using the
> > installer which installs the .exe file, but when opening it,
> > the "base" can't be checked and installed.  Where can I find these
> > files?  I'm using windows xp.  Thanks
>

> Did you install the GTK for GIMP? This is needed in order to install
GIMP.

> Estel

if gtk and gimp are both installed then
resize your screen to 1024x 768
most likly it is set at 600x800 and you can not see the bottom of the
white and orange set-up screen