Re: How to scale an image to print page size?

Re: How to scale an image to print page size?

Alan Meyer

> I was hoping there was an easy way to print out an image to
> a single page - doing whatever scaling is required - but I
> haven't found a way to do it.  Unless I have to remember the
> actual size of A4 paper and set the print size in Set Image
> Print Resolution.  Isn't there anything that can do that for
> me?

I use the free image viewer Irfanview to do this.

Alan Meyer

to <mailto:[hidden email]>
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Re: How to scale an image to print page size?

Lincoln Lordêllo
On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 20:58 -0700, Alan Meyer wrote:
> > I was hoping there was an easy way to print out an image to
> > a single page - doing whatever scaling is required - but I
> > haven't found a way to do it.  Unless I have to remember the
> > actual size of A4 paper and set the print size in Set Image
> > Print Resolution.  Isn't there anything that can do that for
> > me?
>
> I use the free image viewer Irfanview to do this.

Easy!
- Press Ctrl+N
- Select any paper size in Templates, like A4
- Put the two window side by side
- Select the "Move Tool" (M)
- Click in the small image and drag to the new image
- Select "Scale Tool" (Shift+T)
- Put the layer in desired size
Finish.

Ps.: You can drag the layer icon from the "Layers Dialog" to the new
image too, it's easier then using "Move Tool".