Re: [Gimp-print-devel] 'tis the season

Gene Heskett-2
On Thursday 01 November 2018 20:23:07 Solomon Peachy wrote:

> Just as an FYI..
>
> On Tuesday, my entire group at $dayjob was RIF'd.  My last official
> day will be the 1st of December, but things will probably be wrapped
> up well before that.

From a list lurker of many years reading your helpfull posts.

Ouch, bean counters at work I assume, but I've noted that they are never
RIF'd.

> As for what's next, I'm casting a wide net..
>
>  - Solomon

That, as another old hacker friend named JoAnne Dow has said, sucks dead
toads thru soda straws.

Good luck finding another gig, Solomon, and thanks for all the fish.

Take care, and let us know where the next $dayjob takes you.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)